Tags: South Elgin
The planning and zoning commission in South Elgin, Illinois, denied Lafarge Fox River Stone an extension of the operating hours at its south-side quarry, according to a report from The Courier-News. The commission voted unanimously to not recommend the South Elgin ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1906 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1155 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC673 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania497 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up445 Views