Tags: South Elgin
The planning and zoning commission in South Elgin, Illinois, denied Lafarge Fox River Stone an extension of the operating hours at its south-side quarry, according to a report from The Courier-News. The commission voted unanimously to not recommend the South Elgin ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success630 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned523 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies503 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting460 Views
- LafargeHolcim is considering selling Lafarge India282 Views