Tags: Southern Aggregates
Houston based Natural Resource Partners has acquired VantaCore Partners, which owns Southern Aggregates, in a deal worth $205 million. VantaCore specializes in construction materials and owns three rock quarries, six sand-and-gravel plants, two asphalt plants, and a marine terminal. Northern Resource Partners is ...
Southern Aggregates is currently fighting a petition with 400 signatures from residents of Watson, Louisiana, over a proposed location for a sand and gravel mine. The company has plans to excavate sand and gravel for commercial sale. Its proposal would include ...
TOP 25 Construction Aggregates Producers in the United States Rankings are based on 2009 production data provided to the U.S. Geological Survey. Information courtesy of Jason Christopher Willett, construction aggregates commodity specialist, and Wally Bolen, construction sand and gravel commodity specialist. 1 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life502 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers296 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 283 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts161 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views