Tags: Southern Aggregates
Houston based Natural Resource Partners has acquired VantaCore Partners, which owns Southern Aggregates, in a deal worth $205 million. VantaCore specializes in construction materials and owns three rock quarries, six sand-and-gravel plants, two asphalt plants, and a marine terminal. Northern Resource Partners is ...
Southern Aggregates is currently fighting a petition with 400 signatures from residents of Watson, Louisiana, over a proposed location for a sand and gravel mine. The company has plans to excavate sand and gravel for commercial sale. Its proposal would include ...
TOP 25 Construction Aggregates Producers in the United States Rankings are based on 2009 production data provided to the U.S. Geological Survey. Information courtesy of Jason Christopher Willett, construction aggregates commodity specialist, and Wally Bolen, construction sand and gravel commodity specialist. 1 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1067 Views
- Sand and gravel mine cited for 8th time527 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry322 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address219 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike209 Views