Tags: Southern Aggregates
Houston based Natural Resource Partners has acquired VantaCore Partners, which owns Southern Aggregates, in a deal worth $205 million. VantaCore specializes in construction materials and owns three rock quarries, six sand-and-gravel plants, two asphalt plants, and a marine terminal. Northern Resource Partners is ...
Southern Aggregates is currently fighting a petition with 400 signatures from residents of Watson, Louisiana, over a proposed location for a sand and gravel mine. The company has plans to excavate sand and gravel for commercial sale. Its proposal would include ...
TOP 25 Construction Aggregates Producers in the United States Rankings are based on 2009 production data provided to the U.S. Geological Survey. Information courtesy of Jason Christopher Willett, construction aggregates commodity specialist, and Wally Bolen, construction sand and gravel commodity specialist. 1 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1029 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections494 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry312 Views
- EPA's WOTUS rule has been put on hold across America276 Views
- Land trust group buys 105-acre quarry from Washington Aggregate company252 Views