Tags: Southern Aggregates
Houston based Natural Resource Partners has acquired VantaCore Partners, which owns Southern Aggregates, in a deal worth $205 million. VantaCore specializes in construction materials and owns three rock quarries, six sand-and-gravel plants, two asphalt plants, and a marine terminal. Northern Resource Partners is ...
Southern Aggregates is currently fighting a petition with 400 signatures from residents of Watson, Louisiana, over a proposed location for a sand and gravel mine. The company has plans to excavate sand and gravel for commercial sale. Its proposal would include ...
TOP 25 Construction Aggregates Producers in the United States Rankings are based on 2009 production data provided to the U.S. Geological Survey. Information courtesy of Jason Christopher Willett, construction aggregates commodity specialist, and Wally Bolen, construction sand and gravel commodity specialist. 1 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries289 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding220 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs210 Views