Tags: Southern Aggregates
Houston based Natural Resource Partners has acquired VantaCore Partners, which owns Southern Aggregates, in a deal worth $205 million. VantaCore specializes in construction materials and owns three rock quarries, six sand-and-gravel plants, two asphalt plants, and a marine terminal. Northern Resource Partners is ...
Southern Aggregates is currently fighting a petition with 400 signatures from residents of Watson, Louisiana, over a proposed location for a sand and gravel mine. The company has plans to excavate sand and gravel for commercial sale. Its proposal would include ...
TOP 25 Construction Aggregates Producers in the United States Rankings are based on 2009 production data provided to the U.S. Geological Survey. Information courtesy of Jason Christopher Willett, construction aggregates commodity specialist, and Wally Bolen, construction sand and gravel commodity specialist. 1 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Man hit by front-end loader dies in quarry accident1302 Views
- PHOTOS: Rare prehistoric mammoth found at sand and gravel pit1048 Views
- What should be done with this big pile of sand?696 Views
- Watch this: Dredging at Teichert's Hallwood Plant533 Views
- North America sand market to see big growth468 Views