Tags: Southern California Contractors Association
MSHA reminds miners they can request inspections for hazardous conditions By Tina Grady Barbaccia, News and Digital Editor The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released two new program information bulletins pertaining to the rights of miners who make hazardous condition ...
William Davis, executive vice president of the Southern California Contractors Association, calls a series of off-highway rule workshops that began today the California Air Resources Board "apology tour." Writing in his association's newsletter, Davis says, "They probably won't really say they're sorry ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant521 Views
- FTC approves Holcim-Lafarge merger after companies agree to divest assets419 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March381 Views
- MSHA details mining deaths during quarterly training call286 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania271 Views