Tags: Southern California Contractors Association
MSHA reminds miners they can request inspections for hazardous conditions By Tina Grady Barbaccia, News and Digital Editor The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released two new program information bulletins pertaining to the rights of miners who make hazardous condition ...
William Davis, executive vice president of the Southern California Contractors Association, calls a series of off-highway rule workshops that began today the California Air Resources Board "apology tour." Writing in his association's newsletter, Davis says, "They probably won't really say they're sorry ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February425 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car208 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)164 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views
- Wisconsin sand hauling company to lay off workers due to decreased frac sand demand126 Views