Tags: Southern California Contractors Association
MSHA reminds miners they can request inspections for hazardous conditions By Tina Grady Barbaccia, News and Digital Editor The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released two new program information bulletins pertaining to the rights of miners who make hazardous condition ...
William Davis, executive vice president of the Southern California Contractors Association, calls a series of off-highway rule workshops that began today the California Air Resources Board "apology tour." Writing in his association's newsletter, Davis says, "They probably won't really say they're sorry ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry594 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction502 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way394 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views