Tags: Southern California Contractors Association
MSHA reminds miners they can request inspections for hazardous conditions By Tina Grady Barbaccia, News and Digital Editor The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released two new program information bulletins pertaining to the rights of miners who make hazardous condition ...
William Davis, executive vice president of the Southern California Contractors Association, calls a series of off-highway rule workshops that began today the California Air Resources Board "apology tour." Writing in his association's newsletter, Davis says, "They probably won't really say they're sorry ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest376 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training331 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?329 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company314 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations296 Views