Tags: Southern California Contractors Association
MSHA reminds miners they can request inspections for hazardous conditions By Tina Grady Barbaccia, News and Digital Editor The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released two new program information bulletins pertaining to the rights of miners who make hazardous condition ...
William Davis, executive vice president of the Southern California Contractors Association, calls a series of off-highway rule workshops that began today the California Air Resources Board "apology tour." Writing in his association's newsletter, Davis says, "They probably won't really say they're sorry ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs493 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger446 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources437 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities372 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register360 Views