Tags: Southern California Contractors Association
MSHA reminds miners they can request inspections for hazardous conditions By Tina Grady Barbaccia, News and Digital Editor The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released two new program information bulletins pertaining to the rights of miners who make hazardous condition ...
William Davis, executive vice president of the Southern California Contractors Association, calls a series of off-highway rule workshops that began today the California Air Resources Board "apology tour." Writing in his association's newsletter, Davis says, "They probably won't really say they're sorry ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1917 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC749 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania527 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up459 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant321 Views