Tags: Southern California Contractors Association
MSHA reminds miners they can request inspections for hazardous conditions By Tina Grady Barbaccia, News and Digital Editor The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released two new program information bulletins pertaining to the rights of miners who make hazardous condition ...
William Davis, executive vice president of the Southern California Contractors Association, calls a series of off-highway rule workshops that began today the California Air Resources Board "apology tour." Writing in his association's newsletter, Davis says, "They probably won't really say they're sorry ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year506 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries337 Views
- Hillary Clinton rolls out new $275 billion infrastructure plan310 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs193 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding164 Views