Tags: Southern California economy
The Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) was a key player in 2010 in getting the Southern California economy moving by advancing more than $525 million worth of projects into construction. For every $1 billion spent on infrastructure improvements, it is estimated ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting964 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve500 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime244 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry205 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem200 Views