Tags: Southern California economy
The Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) was a key player in 2010 in getting the Southern California economy moving by advancing more than $525 million worth of projects into construction. For every $1 billion spent on infrastructure improvements, it is estimated ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry342 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers263 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes221 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors198 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution166 Views