Tags: Southern California economy
The Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) was a key player in 2010 in getting the Southern California economy moving by advancing more than $525 million worth of projects into construction. For every $1 billion spent on infrastructure improvements, it is estimated ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world310 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior188 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)157 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village151 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014134 Views