Tags: Southern California economy
The Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) was a key player in 2010 in getting the Southern California economy moving by advancing more than $525 million worth of projects into construction. For every $1 billion spent on infrastructure improvements, it is estimated ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program616 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas414 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents296 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials244 Views