Tags: Southern California economy
The Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) was a key player in 2010 in getting the Southern California economy moving by advancing more than $525 million worth of projects into construction. For every $1 billion spent on infrastructure improvements, it is estimated ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup419 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation387 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement338 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training332 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta290 Views