Tags: Southern California economy
The Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) was a key player in 2010 in getting the Southern California economy moving by advancing more than $525 million worth of projects into construction. For every $1 billion spent on infrastructure improvements, it is estimated ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure541 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park350 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine238 Views