Tags: Southwestern State Sand Corp. sand and gravel dredge operation
On Aug. 14, 2010, a 23 year-old dredge operator with four years of experience died at a Southwestern State Sand Corp. sand and gravel dredge operation in Oklahoma. The victim and another miner were pulling a small boat from a dredge ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mine worker dies in tragic accident1286 Views
- Quarry workers in Egypt risking life and limbs (PHOTOS)1088 Views
- Update on experienced plant manager killed at Murray Mines1085 Views
- Rare Dinosaur bone found in Colorado quarry876 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator straddles extremely narrow bench, predictably topples over353 Views