Tags: Southwestern State Sand Corp. sand and gravel dredge operation
On Aug. 14, 2010, a 23 year-old dredge operator with four years of experience died at a Southwestern State Sand Corp. sand and gravel dredge operation in Oklahoma. The victim and another miner were pulling a small boat from a dredge ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger361 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks356 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)339 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger221 Views