The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) reported that CSG Holdings, Inc. paid $150,000 to resolve EPA claims that it allowed polluted storm water and process water from its Columbia, N.H., facility to flow into nearby waters, violating Clean Water Act ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park163 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views