The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) reported that CSG Holdings, Inc. paid $150,000 to resolve EPA claims that it allowed polluted storm water and process water from its Columbia, N.H., facility to flow into nearby waters, violating Clean Water Act ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 848 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life406 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts164 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning150 Views