Tags: special assessments
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief firstname.lastname@example.org Second quarter results announced by two of the industry’s biggest companies — Vulcan Materials Co. and Martin Marietta Materials — offer an interesting look into the current state of the industry. Net sales were up for both. ...
Operators should be diligent in contesting special assessments and seeking justification for penalty calculations. by Patrick W. Dennison In 2007, new penalty regulations were promulgated that increased penalties associated with the citations/orders issued by the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA). The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Famous quarry for sale681 Views
- Update: MnDOT makes decision in mine expansion243 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!214 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress153 Views
- Atlas Copco addresses future, sustainability and growth at NASCAR Hall of Fame134 Views