Tags: Special Enforcement and Investigations (OAASEI)
A few new developments suggest that Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) civil penalties — which increased enormously starting in 2007 when MSHA’s final rule eliminated the “single penalty” fine for non significant and substantial (S&S) citations and implemented new ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1061 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April609 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts403 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry350 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration336 Views