Tags: special impact inspection for metal/nonmetal mines
Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) federal inspectors issued 250 citations, orders and safeguards during special impact inspections conducted at 12 coal and 10 metal/non-metal mine operations in November, the government agency announced on Dec. 21. These inspections, which began in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mine worker dies in tragic accident1286 Views
- Quarry workers in Egypt risking life and limbs (PHOTOS)1088 Views
- Update on experienced plant manager killed at Murray Mines1085 Views
- Rare Dinosaur bone found in Colorado quarry876 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator straddles extremely narrow bench, predictably topples over353 Views