Tags: special impact inspections at seven metal/nonmetal mines in April 2011
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) announced on May 31 that federal inspectors issued 255 citations and orders during special impact inspections conducted at eight coal mines and seven metal/non-metal mines in April. The coal mines were issued 125 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs595 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity349 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs185 Views