Tags: special-use permit
The owners of a quarry in Boone County, Illinois will soon find out if operations at the site can continue for five more years. The Boone County Board is considering the approval of a five-year, special use permit that would allow ...
Lee’s Summit City Council on August 15 approved a special use permit that will allow a local businessman to extract rock for 10 years at a site near Pryor Road and Interstate 470 in Missouri, according to the Lee’s Summit ...
The Woodford County Board deferred a decision on Peoria Concrete Construction Co.'s request for a special-use permit to mine farmland adjacent to its facility near Bayview Gardens. The Peoria Journal Star reports that a question on the language of the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry744 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets550 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year302 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either282 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY135 Views