Tags: special-use permit
The owners of a quarry in Boone County, Illinois will soon find out if operations at the site can continue for five more years. The Boone County Board is considering the approval of a five-year, special use permit that would allow ...
Lee’s Summit City Council on August 15 approved a special use permit that will allow a local businessman to extract rock for 10 years at a site near Pryor Road and Interstate 470 in Missouri, according to the Lee’s Summit ...
The Woodford County Board deferred a decision on Peoria Concrete Construction Co.'s request for a special-use permit to mine farmland adjacent to its facility near Bayview Gardens. The Peoria Journal Star reports that a question on the language of the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher497 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks364 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident344 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution174 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing165 Views