Tags: special-use permit
The owners of a quarry in Boone County, Illinois will soon find out if operations at the site can continue for five more years. The Boone County Board is considering the approval of a five-year, special use permit that would allow ...
Lee’s Summit City Council on August 15 approved a special use permit that will allow a local businessman to extract rock for 10 years at a site near Pryor Road and Interstate 470 in Missouri, according to the Lee’s Summit ...
The Woodford County Board deferred a decision on Peoria Concrete Construction Co.'s request for a special-use permit to mine farmland adjacent to its facility near Bayview Gardens. The Peoria Journal Star reports that a question on the language of the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry320 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views