Tags: “Spring Thaw” workshops
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) is helping to arrange Spring Thaw workshops for members of the metal/non-metal mining industry. The workshops will help miners and mine operators identify hazards encountered when re-starting mining operations that may have been closed ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) project to elicit input from workers in mining workplaces is underway, and the agency has solicited comment on the initiative, as well as on a 50-plus question survey that some may find controversial. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views