Statistics show that mining accidents tend to increase during April and May, when many intermittently operated mining operations begin producing again, often with new employees who are unaware of the hazards of mining. So with spring right around the corner ...
Spring has arrived, and with it comes the need to be more alert. That’s because many operations are gearing up for another busy season. And more busy workers could equal an increased risk of injury. But you can prevent jobsite injuries. Take steps ...
Spring is almost upon us, and the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) is urging miners and operators to use this time to “brush up on safety procedures” as operations begin to reopen and miners head back to work to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151560 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151034 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1008 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production697 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone409 Views