Statistics show that mining accidents tend to increase during April and May, when many intermittently operated mining operations begin producing again, often with new employees who are unaware of the hazards of mining. So with spring right around the corner ...
Spring has arrived, and with it comes the need to be more alert. That’s because many operations are gearing up for another busy season. And more busy workers could equal an increased risk of injury. But you can prevent jobsite injuries. Take steps ...
Spring is almost upon us, and the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) is urging miners and operators to use this time to “brush up on safety procedures” as operations begin to reopen and miners head back to work to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February446 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again320 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car210 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)204 Views
- Trinity Materials' Indian Village Plant is diggin’ Cajun style167 Views