Statistics show that mining accidents tend to increase during April and May, when many intermittently operated mining operations begin producing again, often with new employees who are unaware of the hazards of mining. So with spring right around the corner ...
Spring has arrived, and with it comes the need to be more alert. That’s because many operations are gearing up for another busy season. And more busy workers could equal an increased risk of injury. But you can prevent jobsite injuries. Take steps ...
Spring is almost upon us, and the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) is urging miners and operators to use this time to “brush up on safety procedures” as operations begin to reopen and miners head back to work to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas420 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents308 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials258 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry229 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted215 Views