Statistics show that mining accidents tend to increase during April and May, when many intermittently operated mining operations begin producing again, often with new employees who are unaware of the hazards of mining. So with spring right around the corner ...
Spring has arrived, and with it comes the need to be more alert. That’s because many operations are gearing up for another busy season. And more busy workers could equal an increased risk of injury. But you can prevent jobsite injuries. Take steps ...
Spring is almost upon us, and the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) is urging miners and operators to use this time to “brush up on safety procedures” as operations begin to reopen and miners head back to work to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger452 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources441 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities399 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register368 Views
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs359 Views