Statistics show that mining accidents tend to increase during April and May, when many intermittently operated mining operations begin producing again, often with new employees who are unaware of the hazards of mining. So with spring right around the corner ...
Spring has arrived, and with it comes the need to be more alert. That’s because many operations are gearing up for another busy season. And more busy workers could equal an increased risk of injury. But you can prevent jobsite injuries. Take steps ...
Spring is almost upon us, and the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) is urging miners and operators to use this time to “brush up on safety procedures” as operations begin to reopen and miners head back to work to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs692 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity344 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries251 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law217 Views