JCB’s North American dealer network expanded with the addition of Black JCB, a new division of Black Equipment Company. Black JCB will provide new and used equipment sales and rentals to the materials handling and construction industries, along with 24-hour ...
Kenworth Truck Company and Sprint are involved in a partnership to provide mobile connectivity for the revolutionary Kenworth NavPlus, a PACCAR proprietary navigation and business technology system for Kenworth Class 5-8 trucks. As the core development partner, Sprint says it is ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs620 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina354 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity330 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Martin Marietta names new executive vice president218 Views