Tags: S&S Citation
Who files injury reports depends on who is directly supervising the contract worker, at least for now. By Christopher G. Peterson Recently, in Dickenson-Russell Coal Co. v. Secretary of Labor, Docket No. 13-1374 (4th Cir. 2014), the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals ...
MSHA’s first enforcement measures for POV leave more unanswered question. by R. Henry Moore and Jessica M. Juraksko, Contributing Editors The “far-reaching implications” predicted by the National Mining Association (NMA) when the final Pattern of Violations (POV) Rule was announced in January ...
The Only Constant is Change Learn the latest pattern in MSHA’s ever-changing pattern of violations formula. by Mark Savit and Erik Dullea The Mine Safety and Health Administration’s (MSHA) Pattern of Violation (POV) program (under Section 104(e) of the Mine Act) is going ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher517 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks365 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident337 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution161 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress148 Views