Tags: S&S Citation
Who files injury reports depends on who is directly supervising the contract worker, at least for now. By Christopher G. Peterson Recently, in Dickenson-Russell Coal Co. v. Secretary of Labor, Docket No. 13-1374 (4th Cir. 2014), the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals ...
MSHA’s first enforcement measures for POV leave more unanswered question. by R. Henry Moore and Jessica M. Juraksko, Contributing Editors The “far-reaching implications” predicted by the National Mining Association (NMA) when the final Pattern of Violations (POV) Rule was announced in January ...
The Only Constant is Change Learn the latest pattern in MSHA’s ever-changing pattern of violations formula. by Mark Savit and Erik Dullea The Mine Safety and Health Administration’s (MSHA) Pattern of Violation (POV) program (under Section 104(e) of the Mine Act) is going ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1736 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1138 Views
- Federal judge forces MSHA inspection597 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up394 Views
- Wingra not allowed to mine beneath burial mounds365 Views