Tags: S&S Citation
Who files injury reports depends on who is directly supervising the contract worker, at least for now. By Christopher G. Peterson Recently, in Dickenson-Russell Coal Co. v. Secretary of Labor, Docket No. 13-1374 (4th Cir. 2014), the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals ...
MSHA’s first enforcement measures for POV leave more unanswered question. by R. Henry Moore and Jessica M. Juraksko, Contributing Editors The “far-reaching implications” predicted by the National Mining Association (NMA) when the final Pattern of Violations (POV) Rule was announced in January ...
The Only Constant is Change Learn the latest pattern in MSHA’s ever-changing pattern of violations formula. by Mark Savit and Erik Dullea The Mine Safety and Health Administration’s (MSHA) Pattern of Violation (POV) program (under Section 104(e) of the Mine Act) is going ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park165 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule130 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views