Tags: St. Cloud ZBA
Coldspring announced last week that it has withdrawn its request for a conditional use permit that would have allowed the company to expand its quarry in St. Cloud, Missouri, according to a report from SCTimes.com. The company’s request sought to open ...
Coldspring has agreed to an extension of the review period for a conditional use permit for the proposed expansion of its St. Cloud, Missouri, quarry, according to a report from SCTimes.com. The extension brings the review period through December 31, allowing ...
Residents in St. Cloud, Minnesota, will have the opportunity to discuss Coldspring’s proposed quarry expansion Tuesday night, when city’s Zoning Board of Appeals (ZBA) holds a public hearing on the quarry, according to a report from SCTimes.com. The board is considering ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry479 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry339 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution219 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes213 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors197 Views