Tags: St. Cloud ZBA
Coldspring announced last week that it has withdrawn its request for a conditional use permit that would have allowed the company to expand its quarry in St. Cloud, Missouri, according to a report from SCTimes.com. The company’s request sought to open ...
Coldspring has agreed to an extension of the review period for a conditional use permit for the proposed expansion of its St. Cloud, Missouri, quarry, according to a report from SCTimes.com. The extension brings the review period through December 31, allowing ...
Residents in St. Cloud, Minnesota, will have the opportunity to discuss Coldspring’s proposed quarry expansion Tuesday night, when city’s Zoning Board of Appeals (ZBA) holds a public hearing on the quarry, according to a report from SCTimes.com. The board is considering ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1854 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1166 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC761 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania455 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up451 Views