Tags: St. Cloud ZBA
Coldspring announced last week that it has withdrawn its request for a conditional use permit that would have allowed the company to expand its quarry in St. Cloud, Missouri, according to a report from SCTimes.com. The company’s request sought to open ...
Coldspring has agreed to an extension of the review period for a conditional use permit for the proposed expansion of its St. Cloud, Missouri, quarry, according to a report from SCTimes.com. The extension brings the review period through December 31, allowing ...
Residents in St. Cloud, Minnesota, will have the opportunity to discuss Coldspring’s proposed quarry expansion Tuesday night, when city’s Zoning Board of Appeals (ZBA) holds a public hearing on the quarry, according to a report from SCTimes.com. The board is considering ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1045 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger388 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts379 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry316 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration300 Views