Tags: Staffan Jufors
Volvo Trucks is launching the rugged, new Volvo FMX. Built specifically for heavy construction tasks, this truck will be available on European markets in September, followed by a global rollout during the rest of the year. “We are extremely proud of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 891 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life466 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers270 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning155 Views