Tags: Staffan Jufors
Volvo Trucks is launching the rugged, new Volvo FMX. Built specifically for heavy construction tasks, this truck will be available on European markets in September, followed by a global rollout during the rest of the year. “We are extremely proud of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars338 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)289 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees261 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter204 Views
- Quarrying in the late 1800s was backbreaking work182 Views