Tags: Stage III B
John Deere Power Systems (JDPS) has announced that its PowerTech PVX 9.0L and PowerTech PSX 9.0L models are the first of the company's off-highway 56 kW (75 hp) and above engines to be certified by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program600 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana415 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas399 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents295 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted207 Views