Tags: Stanley G. Bass
Birmingham, Ala.-based Vulcan Materials Co. is consolidating its eight divisions into four operating regions as part of ongoing efforts to reduce overhead costs and increase operating efficiency. This initiative, publicly announced Dec. 20, is expected to generate an ongoing annualized pre-tax cost ...
Vulcan Materials Co. has made several senior management changes in the company's Construction Materials Group. The changes are the following: J. Thomas Hill (51), currently president of Vulcan's Southwest Division, will assume the position of President, Florida Rock Division, effective Sept. 1. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Anglo American sells Lafarge Tarmac interest; Lafarge, Holcim propose divestment of assets398 Views
- 5 companies release new apps for aggregates industry266 Views
- Rogers Group refiles application for Americus quarry149 Views
- House panel proposes $10.5 billion highway bill stopgap; Transportation leaders want long-term solution140 Views
- $4.8 billion in transportation projects approved for Missouri; Ballot measure to fund projects heads to polls next month98 Views