Tags: Stantec Managing Principal John Welsh
Stantec Managing Principal John Welsh was recently named “Civil Engineer of the Year” by the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), Truckee Meadows Branch. A member of Stantec’s Reno office, Welsh was recognized with the distinction in light of “his strong ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga577 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029382 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board326 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance308 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments273 Views