Tags: Stantec Managing Principal John Welsh
Stantec Managing Principal John Welsh was recently named “Civil Engineer of the Year” by the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), Truckee Meadows Branch. A member of Stantec’s Reno office, Welsh was recognized with the distinction in light of “his strong ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest374 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training331 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?321 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company312 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations296 Views