Rock Miller, principal of the Transportation Planning & Traffic Engineering practice in Stantec’s Irvine, Calif. office, was recently appointed to executive roles in two leading industry organizations devoted to transportation issues and policy development at the state and national ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry743 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets547 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year286 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either282 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY124 Views