Rock Miller, principal of the Transportation Planning & Traffic Engineering practice in Stantec’s Irvine, Calif. office, was recently appointed to executive roles in two leading industry organizations devoted to transportation issues and policy development at the state and national ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone620 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle427 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew182 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers131 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines111 Views