Rock Miller, principal of the Transportation Planning & Traffic Engineering practice in Stantec’s Irvine, Calif. office, was recently appointed to executive roles in two leading industry organizations devoted to transportation issues and policy development at the state and national ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve518 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry255 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature247 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky212 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia126 Views