Tags: state and local transportation projects
A new rulemaking will help economically and socially disadvantaged businesses take advantage of opportunities to participate in federally funded highway, transit, and airport projects. The final rule, issued by the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) Jan. 27, will also hold ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs943 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company471 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources394 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger340 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident260 Views