Tags: state-by-state pricing trends
Crushed stone producers fared slightly better, in terms of price per ton, than their sand and gravel counterparts during 2012. While the average price of a metric ton of sand and gravel was $7.84, a metric ton of crushed stone sold ...
While sand and gravel producers have closed the door on 2013 production, state-by-state pricing trends throughout the most recent year are not yet widely available. Operators can, however, look to 2012 production and pricing information to benchmark how they fared against ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1141 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1039 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program532 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee288 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents192 Views