Tags: state-by-state pricing trends
Crushed stone producers fared slightly better, in terms of price per ton, than their sand and gravel counterparts during 2012. While the average price of a metric ton of sand and gravel was $7.84, a metric ton of crushed stone sold ...
While sand and gravel producers have closed the door on 2013 production, state-by-state pricing trends throughout the most recent year are not yet widely available. Operators can, however, look to 2012 production and pricing information to benchmark how they fared against ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher525 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks363 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident343 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution172 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views