Tags: state-by-state pricing trends
Crushed stone producers fared slightly better, in terms of price per ton, than their sand and gravel counterparts during 2012. While the average price of a metric ton of sand and gravel was $7.84, a metric ton of crushed stone sold ...
While sand and gravel producers have closed the door on 2013 production, state-by-state pricing trends throughout the most recent year are not yet widely available. Operators can, however, look to 2012 production and pricing information to benchmark how they fared against ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry736 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets453 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either254 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant248 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike229 Views