Tags: state-by-state pricing trends
Crushed stone producers fared slightly better, in terms of price per ton, than their sand and gravel counterparts during 2012. While the average price of a metric ton of sand and gravel was $7.84, a metric ton of crushed stone sold ...
While sand and gravel producers have closed the door on 2013 production, state-by-state pricing trends throughout the most recent year are not yet widely available. Operators can, however, look to 2012 production and pricing information to benchmark how they fared against ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views