Tags: state-by-state pricing trends
Crushed stone producers fared slightly better, in terms of price per ton, than their sand and gravel counterparts during 2012. While the average price of a metric ton of sand and gravel was $7.84, a metric ton of crushed stone sold ...
While sand and gravel producers have closed the door on 2013 production, state-by-state pricing trends throughout the most recent year are not yet widely available. Operators can, however, look to 2012 production and pricing information to benchmark how they fared against ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule398 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks341 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines315 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)291 Views
- Cat backs up claims of fuel efficiency with a guarantee218 Views