Tags: state-by-state pricing trends
Crushed stone producers fared slightly better, in terms of price per ton, than their sand and gravel counterparts during 2012. While the average price of a metric ton of sand and gravel was $7.84, a metric ton of crushed stone sold ...
While sand and gravel producers have closed the door on 2013 production, state-by-state pricing trends throughout the most recent year are not yet widely available. Operators can, however, look to 2012 production and pricing information to benchmark how they fared against ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections446 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest385 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?349 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company347 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training333 Views