Tags: state funding
Though Congress is not expected to act on it anytime soon, raising the gas tax this year is getting bipartisan support from governors in at least a dozen states, thanks, in part, to lower gas prices. According to a report ...
$4.8 billion in transportation projects approved for Missouri; Ballot measure to fund projects heads to polls next month
The Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission on Wednesday approved $4.8 billion in transportation projects that could would go into effect if state voters approve a transportation-focused ballot measure at the polls next month, the Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) announced ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1032 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company476 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources409 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger365 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident277 Views