Tags: state funding
Though Congress is not expected to act on it anytime soon, raising the gas tax this year is getting bipartisan support from governors in at least a dozen states, thanks, in part, to lower gas prices. According to a report ...
$4.8 billion in transportation projects approved for Missouri; Ballot measure to fund projects heads to polls next month
The Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission on Wednesday approved $4.8 billion in transportation projects that could would go into effect if state voters approve a transportation-focused ballot measure at the polls next month, the Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) announced ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs724 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries289 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding220 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs209 Views