Tags: state funding
Though Congress is not expected to act on it anytime soon, raising the gas tax this year is getting bipartisan support from governors in at least a dozen states, thanks, in part, to lower gas prices. According to a report ...
$4.8 billion in transportation projects approved for Missouri; Ballot measure to fund projects heads to polls next month
The Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission on Wednesday approved $4.8 billion in transportation projects that could would go into effect if state voters approve a transportation-focused ballot measure at the polls next month, the Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) announced ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success630 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned542 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies506 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting465 Views
- LafargeHolcim is considering selling Lafarge India287 Views