Tags: state funding
Though Congress is not expected to act on it anytime soon, raising the gas tax this year is getting bipartisan support from governors in at least a dozen states, thanks, in part, to lower gas prices. According to a report ...
$4.8 billion in transportation projects approved for Missouri; Ballot measure to fund projects heads to polls next month
The Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission on Wednesday approved $4.8 billion in transportation projects that could would go into effect if state voters approve a transportation-focused ballot measure at the polls next month, the Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) announced ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1088 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation375 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement326 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training316 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta278 Views