Tags: state funding
Though Congress is not expected to act on it anytime soon, raising the gas tax this year is getting bipartisan support from governors in at least a dozen states, thanks, in part, to lower gas prices. According to a report ...
$4.8 billion in transportation projects approved for Missouri; Ballot measure to fund projects heads to polls next month
The Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission on Wednesday approved $4.8 billion in transportation projects that could would go into effect if state voters approve a transportation-focused ballot measure at the polls next month, the Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) announced ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1351 Views
- Martin Marietta sees business results soar412 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”249 Views
- Man dies in silo accident at Texas concrete plant216 Views