Tags: state grants program
The FY2014 budget released by the Obama Administration on April 10 increases across-the-board spending by 2 percent, but cuts Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) programs critical to enhancing the safety of aggregates workers. According to a report from the National ...
At the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association's (NSSGA) annual honors awards, Jay Stem, executive director of the North Carolina Aggregates Association (NCAA), was recognized as the 2012 State Aggregates Executive of the Year. The proclamation accompanying the award noted that ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill432 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers412 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg326 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award193 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions181 Views