Tags: state grants program
The Obama Administration’s proposed budget for fiscal year 2016 includes a 5-percent increase, up to $394 million, in spending for the Department of Labor’s Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), according to a report in the National Stone, Sand and ...
The FY2014 budget released by the Obama Administration on April 10 increases across-the-board spending by 2 percent, but cuts Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) programs critical to enhancing the safety of aggregates workers. According to a report from the National ...
At the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association's (NSSGA) annual honors awards, Jay Stem, executive director of the North Carolina Aggregates Association (NCAA), was recognized as the 2012 State Aggregates Executive of the Year. The proclamation accompanying the award noted that ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs942 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company469 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident359 Views
- Three miners injured after air blast following a collapse231 Views
- Quarry being converted into $20 million reservoir in Indiana217 Views