Tags: state grants program
The Obama Administration’s proposed budget for fiscal year 2016 includes a 5-percent increase, up to $394 million, in spending for the Department of Labor’s Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), according to a report in the National Stone, Sand and ...
The FY2014 budget released by the Obama Administration on April 10 increases across-the-board spending by 2 percent, but cuts Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) programs critical to enhancing the safety of aggregates workers. According to a report from the National ...
At the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association's (NSSGA) annual honors awards, Jay Stem, executive director of the North Carolina Aggregates Association (NCAA), was recognized as the 2012 State Aggregates Executive of the Year. The proclamation accompanying the award noted that ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers561 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction446 Views
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry419 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company368 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way271 Views