Tags: state grants program
The Obama Administration’s proposed budget for fiscal year 2016 includes a 5-percent increase, up to $394 million, in spending for the Department of Labor’s Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), according to a report in the National Stone, Sand and ...
The FY2014 budget released by the Obama Administration on April 10 increases across-the-board spending by 2 percent, but cuts Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) programs critical to enhancing the safety of aggregates workers. According to a report from the National ...
At the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association's (NSSGA) annual honors awards, Jay Stem, executive director of the North Carolina Aggregates Association (NCAA), was recognized as the 2012 State Aggregates Executive of the Year. The proclamation accompanying the award noted that ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas423 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials259 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry241 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted216 Views
- A judge has reversed the decision to close a rock quarry in Kentucky199 Views