Tags: State Highway 550 project
Federal Highway Deputy Administrator (FHWA) Greg Nadeau joined state, local and other federal officials on Aug. 5 to break ground on the State Highway 550 project in Brownsville, Texas, that includes the construction of a new toll road using $34 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1062 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April650 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts358 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry358 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration339 Views