Tags: state news
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief Alabama A U.S. District judge dismissed Rogers Group’s lawsuit against Limestone County Commission members, but at Aggregates Manager’s press time had not decided whether the quarry violates four state laws aimed at preventing its operation near Tanner. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines371 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)281 Views
- Cat backs up claims of fuel efficiency with a guarantee233 Views