Tags: state news
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief Alabama A U.S. District judge dismissed Rogers Group’s lawsuit against Limestone County Commission members, but at Aggregates Manager’s press time had not decided whether the quarry violates four state laws aimed at preventing its operation near Tanner. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher525 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks360 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident343 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution172 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views