Tags: state of Texas has one of the most dismal safety records in the country
The Hispanic Contractors Association de Tejas (HCAT) has announced "The Construction Safety and Health Summit," a regional event structured to train, educate, and promote heightened awareness of job site safety. The event, focused on tangible solutions to improve current best industry ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger361 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks356 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)339 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger221 Views