Tags: state of Texas has one of the most dismal safety records in the country
The Hispanic Contractors Association de Tejas (HCAT) has announced "The Construction Safety and Health Summit," a regional event structured to train, educate, and promote heightened awareness of job site safety. The event, focused on tangible solutions to improve current best industry ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry343 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers264 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes222 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors199 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution166 Views