Tags: state of Texas has one of the most dismal safety records in the country
The Hispanic Contractors Association de Tejas (HCAT) has announced "The Construction Safety and Health Summit," a regional event structured to train, educate, and promote heightened awareness of job site safety. The event, focused on tangible solutions to improve current best industry ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas420 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents308 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials258 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry229 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted215 Views