Tags: State of the Union
During his State of the Union address on Tuesday night, President Obama called for Congress to pass a “bipartisan infrastructure plan.” However, Obama never mentioned the possibility of raising the federal gas tax. “21st century businesses need 21st century infrastructure — ...
Transportation advocates are expressing dissatisfaction with the State of the Union address that President Obama delivered Tuesday night. Our sister site Better Roads reports that the speech only briefly addressed transportation issues, with the topic buried beneath the president’s push for ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission158 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger140 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution123 Views