Tags: State of the Union
During his State of the Union address on Tuesday night, President Obama called for Congress to pass a “bipartisan infrastructure plan.” However, Obama never mentioned the possibility of raising the federal gas tax. “21st century businesses need 21st century infrastructure — ...
Transportation advocates are expressing dissatisfaction with the State of the Union address that President Obama delivered Tuesday night. Our sister site Better Roads reports that the speech only briefly addressed transportation issues, with the topic buried beneath the president’s push for ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries326 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs216 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding169 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill104 Views