Tags: State of the Union
During his State of the Union address on Tuesday night, President Obama called for Congress to pass a “bipartisan infrastructure plan.” However, Obama never mentioned the possibility of raising the federal gas tax. “21st century businesses need 21st century infrastructure — ...
Transportation advocates are expressing dissatisfaction with the State of the Union address that President Obama delivered Tuesday night. Our sister site Better Roads reports that the speech only briefly addressed transportation issues, with the topic buried beneath the president’s push for ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1050 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April537 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts390 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry336 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration327 Views