Tags: State of the Union
During his State of the Union address on Tuesday night, President Obama called for Congress to pass a “bipartisan infrastructure plan.” However, Obama never mentioned the possibility of raising the federal gas tax. “21st century businesses need 21st century infrastructure — ...
Transportation advocates are expressing dissatisfaction with the State of the Union address that President Obama delivered Tuesday night. Our sister site Better Roads reports that the speech only briefly addressed transportation issues, with the topic buried beneath the president’s push for ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February442 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again315 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car210 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)189 Views
- The global competition for sand is a deadly war in India155 Views