Tags: State Transportation Improvement Program
Transportation projects throughout Orange County received an added boost last week when the California Transportation Commission allocated nearly $140 million to fund construction. The projects awarded are part of the State Transportation Improvement Program and voter-approved Proposition 1B, a $20 billion ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill786 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure559 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]554 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 265 Views