Tags: stationary rock breaking system
BTI introduces the TRX64 stationary rock breaking system. The unit, which is considered the world’s largest rockbreaker, weighs more than 110,000 pounds. Booms for the TRX series range from 48 to 64 feet, carrying breakers in the 8,500- to 20,000 foot-pound ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs621 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina358 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity330 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Martin Marietta names new executive vice president218 Views