Tags: Ste. Genevieve County
Summit Proppants will soon produce sand at a new quarry in Ste. Genevieve County, Missouri. The company’s vice president of operations, Mark Rust, announced Thursday that the Missouri Department of Natural Resources (DNR) has granted Summit Proppants a mining permit that ...
The Missouri Department of Resources (DNR) will soon decide how to proceed with Summit Proppants’ application to build a sand quarry in Ste. Genevieve County, according to the Ste. Genevieve Herald. The proposed quarry would be located on 75 acres of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas423 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials259 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry241 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted216 Views
- A judge has reversed the decision to close a rock quarry in Kentucky199 Views