Tags: Ste. Genevieve County
Summit Proppants will soon produce sand at a new quarry in Ste. Genevieve County, Missouri. The company’s vice president of operations, Mark Rust, announced Thursday that the Missouri Department of Natural Resources (DNR) has granted Summit Proppants a mining permit that ...
The Missouri Department of Resources (DNR) will soon decide how to proceed with Summit Proppants’ application to build a sand quarry in Ste. Genevieve County, according to the Ste. Genevieve Herald. The proposed quarry would be located on 75 acres of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person963 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger394 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)344 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger239 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)198 Views