Tags: steel import market share
Based on preliminary Census Bureau data, the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) reported on Jan. 26 that the U.S. imported a total of 1,396,000 net tons (NT) of steel in December 2009, including 1,119,000 NT of finished steel (up 1 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1048 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger392 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration321 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)199 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt191 Views