Tags: steel import permit application for December 2011
Based on the U.S. Commerce Department’s most recent Steel Import Monitoring and Analysis (SIMA) data, the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) reported Jan. 5 that steel import permit applications for the month of December 2011 totaled 2,208,000 net tons ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga577 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029382 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board326 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance311 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments277 Views