Tags: steel imports from offshore
Based on preliminary Census Bureau data, the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) reported on Aug. 24 that the U.S. imported a total of 2,415,000 net tons (NT) of steel in July, including 1,797,000 NT of finished steel (up 19 percent and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1035 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections488 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company378 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry316 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations257 Views