Tags: steel imports from offshore
Based on preliminary Census Bureau data, the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) reported on Aug. 24 that the U.S. imported a total of 2,415,000 net tons (NT) of steel in July, including 1,797,000 NT of finished steel (up 19 percent and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga577 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029382 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board326 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance309 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments273 Views