Tags: steel shipments for October 2010
The American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) reported on Dec. 16 that for the month of October 2010, U.S. steel mills shipped 6,629,195 net tons, a 7.2-percent decrease from the 7,140,369 net tons shipped the previous month, September 2010, and a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Four major California areas expected to deplete aggregate supply in next 10 years746 Views
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader512 Views
- California firefighters respond to quarry blaze132 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: June 17, 2013131 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska117 Views