Tags: Stephen P. Zelnak Jr.
Ward Nye, president and CEO of Martin Marietta Materials, will take over as chairman of the company’s Board of Directors next month. Current chairman Stephen P. Zelnak, Jr. will retire from his role on May 22, 2014, following the company’s Annual ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person457 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger376 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks360 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)339 Views