Tags: Stephen P. Zelnak Jr.
Ward Nye, president and CEO of Martin Marietta Materials, will take over as chairman of the company’s Board of Directors next month. Current chairman Stephen P. Zelnak, Jr. will retire from his role on May 22, 2014, following the company’s Annual ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Holcim Lafarge merger…on again190 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car189 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole139 Views
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February139 Views