Tags: Stephen Roy Volvo Trucks senior vice president aftermarket and soft products
Volvo Trucks on May 18 launched its Remote Diagnostics aftermarket service for North America, which provides a connected system of vehicle management tools to help maximize vehicle uptime. Remote Diagnostics will be standard on all Volvo-powered VN model highway trucks. Remote ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety399 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013203 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs187 Views
- Five Holcim plants receive EPA Energy Star for energy efficiency133 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100124 Views