Tags: Stephen Roy Volvo Trucks senior vice president aftermarket and soft products
Volvo Trucks on May 18 launched its Remote Diagnostics aftermarket service for North America, which provides a connected system of vehicle management tools to help maximize vehicle uptime. Remote Diagnostics will be standard on all Volvo-powered VN model highway trucks. Remote ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February446 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again320 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car210 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)171 Views
- Trinity Materials' Indian Village Plant is diggin’ Cajun style170 Views