Tags: Stephen Roy Volvo Trucks senior vice president aftermarket and soft products
Volvo Trucks on May 18 launched its Remote Diagnostics aftermarket service for North America, which provides a connected system of vehicle management tools to help maximize vehicle uptime. Remote Diagnostics will be standard on all Volvo-powered VN model highway trucks. Remote ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1146 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1039 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program539 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee288 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents205 Views