Tags: Steve Larson
Caterpillar Logistics Inc. is is adding a new parts distribution center in San Luis Potosi, Mexico, the company announced on March 30. The 500,000-square-foot facility will employ up to 150 people and is expected to be operational mid-2013. The capital city, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs691 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity344 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries251 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law217 Views