Tags: Steve Larson
Caterpillar Logistics Inc. is is adding a new parts distribution center in San Luis Potosi, Mexico, the company announced on March 30. The 500,000-square-foot facility will employ up to 150 people and is expected to be operational mid-2013. The capital city, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry643 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter423 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections266 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees231 Views