Tags: Steve Larson
Caterpillar Logistics Inc. is is adding a new parts distribution center in San Luis Potosi, Mexico, the company announced on March 30. The 500,000-square-foot facility will employ up to 150 people and is expected to be operational mid-2013. The capital city, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life500 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers336 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 293 Views
- Mine pollution hurting fish habitats across America190 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts161 Views