Tags: Steve Simpson chief sales officer Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneersrit has sold more than 200 cranes in five weeks at its first unreserved public auctions of 2012 in North America, Europe, and the Middle East — with close to 90 cranes already scheduled to be sold globally ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1960 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC817 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania528 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up459 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator water skiing the best way to cool off, get hurt in a mudhole317 Views