Tags: Steve Simpson chief sales officer Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneersrit has sold more than 200 cranes in five weeks at its first unreserved public auctions of 2012 in North America, Europe, and the Middle East — with close to 90 cranes already scheduled to be sold globally ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1009 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger388 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts369 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry311 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration300 Views