Tags: Steve Simpson chief sales officer Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneersrit has sold more than 200 cranes in five weeks at its first unreserved public auctions of 2012 in North America, Europe, and the Middle East — with close to 90 cranes already scheduled to be sold globally ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry627 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction510 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way402 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter390 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company385 Views