Tags: Steve Simpson chief sales officer Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneersrit has sold more than 200 cranes in five weeks at its first unreserved public auctions of 2012 in North America, Europe, and the Middle East — with close to 90 cranes already scheduled to be sold globally ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- A truck driver died at a cement plant in Missouri389 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials266 Views
- Dolese Bros. spend millions to upgrade another facility in Oklahoma260 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry233 Views