Tags: Steve Slesinski
The highly successful Dana-Eaton RoadRanger partnership was initially meant to be a 10-year deal, according to Steve Slesinski, director of global product planning for Dana Holding Corp. But, the partnership proved to be so successful that it actually lasted for ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1650 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world262 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention193 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village145 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban132 Views