Tags: Steve Slesinski
The highly successful Dana-Eaton RoadRanger partnership was initially meant to be a 10-year deal, according to Steve Slesinski, director of global product planning for Dana Holding Corp. But, the partnership proved to be so successful that it actually lasted for ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability652 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure522 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park348 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]286 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views