Tags: Steve Slesinski
The highly successful Dana-Eaton RoadRanger partnership was initially meant to be a 10-year deal, according to Steve Slesinski, director of global product planning for Dana Holding Corp. But, the partnership proved to be so successful that it actually lasted for ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas419 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents301 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials254 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry227 Views