Tags: Steve Wunning Caterpillar group president with responsibility for Resource Industries
Caterpillar Inc. announced Dec. 13 that the Industrial Division of Sime Darby Berhad has acquired a portion of the former Bucyrus distribution business, which was included in Caterpillar's purchase of Bucyrus. The transaction, valued at approximately $360 ...
Caterpillar Inc. on Aug. 18 announced that it will begin work immediately to expand its work tools business in Wamego, Kan. The company will begin construction of a 40,000-square-foot-building at its work tools campus in Wamego. When the new facility ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities606 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company428 Views
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry426 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule389 Views
- Fireworks are being blamed for a fire at a Montana quarry365 Views