Tags: Steve Wunning Caterpillar group president with responsibility for Resource Industries
Caterpillar Inc. announced Dec. 13 that the Industrial Division of Sime Darby Berhad has acquired a portion of the former Bucyrus distribution business, which was included in Caterpillar's purchase of Bucyrus. The transaction, valued at approximately $360 ...
Caterpillar Inc. on Aug. 18 announced that it will begin work immediately to expand its work tools business in Wamego, Kan. The company will begin construction of a 40,000-square-foot-building at its work tools campus in Wamego. When the new facility ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1595 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”262 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention173 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban127 Views