Tags: Steven L. Bietz
Effective July 1, 2012, the operations of Williston Basin Interstate Pipeline Company, Bitter Creek Pipelines, LLC, and Total Corrosion Solutions, all subsidiary companies of MDU Resources Group Inc., changed their name to be part of the newly created WBI Energy, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)347 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world277 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention199 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior193 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village148 Views