Tags: Steven W. Berglund Trimble’s president and CEO
Trimble has signed an agreement to acquire privately-held PeopleNet, a provider of integrated onboard computing and mobile communications systems for effective fleet management. PeopleNet provides fleets with software and hardware solutions that help manage regulatory compliance, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February275 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car192 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole142 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views