Tags: stiffleg derrick
Quarry Park and Nature Preserve in Waite Park, Minnesota, last month received two new granite monuments, according to SCTimes.com. One of the monuments has been placed near the park’s display of a stiffleg derrick, which the park demonstrated during the town’s ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world322 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior216 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)180 Views
- Telsmith sponsors white paper on permitting147 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014136 Views