Tags: stiffleg derrick
Quarry Park and Nature Preserve in Waite Park, Minnesota, last month received two new granite monuments, according to SCTimes.com. One of the monuments has been placed near the park’s display of a stiffleg derrick, which the park demonstrated during the town’s ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility787 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections471 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company373 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?326 Views