Tags: STIHL MS 261
The innovative engine technology on the new STIHL MS 261 and MS 261 C-Q chain saws are said to reduce emissions up to 50 percent and provide up to a 20-percent increase in fuel efficiency as compared to previous models, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina361 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity317 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Martin Marietta names new executive vice president217 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law214 Views