Tags: Stimlus transit projects
The final grant for public transit under the the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA), a.k.a. "the stimulus," was awarded on Sept. 29 when U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood announced a $2.2 million grant for Indiana’s Greater Lafayette Public Transportation Corporation, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter431 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)274 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections272 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees236 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way202 Views