Tags: stimulus bill
The House of Representatives passed a stimulus bill on Tuesday, Aug. 10 that will rescind $2.2 billion in highway contract authority apportionments from balances held by state transportation departments and President Barack Obama signed the bill into law the same ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety361 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show275 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader199 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs179 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Deister’s exciter vibrating mechanism111 Views