by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief Arizona A four-year construction project to improve Interstate 17 north of Phoenix was nearing completion at Aggregates Manager press time. The Arizona Republic reports that $230 million has been spent to add 15 miles of new freeway, 14 ...
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief Alaska Alaska Railroad officials say they are gearing up for a busy gravel-hauling season. According to the Alaska Journal of Commerce, the railroad expects to haul 2.5 million tons of gravel from three different locations in the Mat-Su ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs670 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina362 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity340 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries216 Views