by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief Arizona A four-year construction project to improve Interstate 17 north of Phoenix was nearing completion at Aggregates Manager press time. The Arizona Republic reports that $230 million has been spent to add 15 miles of new freeway, 14 ...
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief Alaska Alaska Railroad officials say they are gearing up for a busy gravel-hauling season. According to the Alaska Journal of Commerce, the railroad expects to haul 2.5 million tons of gravel from three different locations in the Mat-Su ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility825 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections471 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company374 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?329 Views