Police have arrested a man in Beaufort County, N.C., after he allegedly stole a Caterpillar excavator and other construction equipment from his employer. The thief, Herbert Lee Garriss, 46, has been charged with three counts of larceny. Authorities say Garriss stole a Caterpillar excavator, a ...
Authorities have identified two teens as suspects in a quarry theft near Troy, Missouri, KMOV reported. Authorities caught the teens, Dylan Huber, 18, and Joshua Wilcockson, 19, with more than 100 pounds of explosives that had been reported as stolen from ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure540 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]486 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park350 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views