Police have arrested a man in Beaufort County, N.C., after he allegedly stole a Caterpillar excavator and other construction equipment from his employer. The thief, Herbert Lee Garriss, 46, has been charged with three counts of larceny. Authorities say Garriss stole a Caterpillar excavator, a ...
Authorities have identified two teens as suspects in a quarry theft near Troy, Missouri, KMOV reported. Authorities caught the teens, Dylan Huber, 18, and Joshua Wilcockson, 19, with more than 100 pounds of explosives that had been reported as stolen from ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February275 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car193 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole142 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views