Police have arrested a man in Beaufort County, N.C., after he allegedly stole a Caterpillar excavator and other construction equipment from his employer. The thief, Herbert Lee Garriss, 46, has been charged with three counts of larceny. Authorities say Garriss stole a Caterpillar excavator, a ...
Authorities have identified two teens as suspects in a quarry theft near Troy, Missouri, KMOV reported. Authorities caught the teens, Dylan Huber, 18, and Joshua Wilcockson, 19, with more than 100 pounds of explosives that had been reported as stolen from ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule399 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines382 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks356 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)299 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger264 Views