Police have arrested a man in Beaufort County, N.C., after he allegedly stole a Caterpillar excavator and other construction equipment from his employer. The thief, Herbert Lee Garriss, 46, has been charged with three counts of larceny. Authorities say Garriss stole a Caterpillar excavator, a ...
Authorities have identified two teens as suspects in a quarry theft near Troy, Missouri, KMOV reported. Authorities caught the teens, Dylan Huber, 18, and Joshua Wilcockson, 19, with more than 100 pounds of explosives that had been reported as stolen from ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1054 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry629 Views
- Sand and gravel mine cited for 8th time533 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address223 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike209 Views